Deposit of TDS deducted or TCS collected for the month of December, 2018.
Filing of GSTR-1 for the month of December 2018 (Turnover exceeding Rs. 1.50 Crores or opted to file monthly Return)
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194IA in the month of November, 2018.
Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194IB in the month of November, 2018.
PF payment for December2018
ESIC payment for December 2018
Filing of GSTR-3B for the month of December 2018
Filing of Form GSTR-7 for the month of October to December, 2018.
Filing of GSTR-1 from October to December, 2018(in case of taxpayers with turnover upto Rs 1.5 crores in previous FY or Current FY).
Filing of TDS Return for 3rd Quarter (From October to December, 2018).
The due date for furnishing Form GSTR-8 by e-commerce operators for the months of October, November and December, 2018.
- GSTR-9(by the registered taxpayers under GST) filing due date has been extended to 30th June, 2019.
- GSTR 9A ( taxpayers who have opted for the Composition Scheme under GST) filing due date has been extended to 30th June, 2019
- GSTR 9C (Reconciliation Statement) filing due date has been extended to 30th June, 2019
- No late fees for those filing GSTR-1/3B/4 for the months/quarters from July 2017 to Sept 2018 between 22nd Dec 2018 and 31st Mar 2019.
- ITC for the FY 2017-18 can be claimed upto the due date for filing From GSTR-3B for Mar 2019.