This policy provides the User/Client a framework to be adopted by StartUp Movers Private Limited (“https://www.startup-movers.com/” “Website” “We”, “Us” “Our”). For us, the Security and confidentiality of Confidential Information is of the utmost importance.
When you visit or use our Website, you may provide certain information which is eligible to be called as “Confidential”. To ensure the protection and safeguard of such information, we undertake that We do not disclose, sell or use any Confidential Information pertaining to our Clients to any third parties, their competitors or for marketing purposes without their consent. We prefer to adopt the best practices in our dealings with clients.
For the purposes of this policy, the term “Confidential information” means personal communication or information relating to Client’s business that is unknown to the public. Confidential Information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unpublished financial and legal information.
- Customer lists and data.
- Intellectual property, such as patents, formulas and new technologies.
- Data from external parties.
- Business and product information, such as pricing, marketing and other strategies.
- Documents marked confidential.
- Unpublished goals and forecasts marked confidential.
We shall hold all Confidential Information in trust and confidence, and will only use, access, store, or disclose Confidential Information, directly or indirectly, as appropriate unless required by law.
We shall not be liable for any action for disclosure of any Confidential Information for the following reasons:
- if we already had such information before disclosed by the Client
- such information becomes a matter of public knowledge
- it is received rightfully from a third party.
- already available in public domain
- available to us due to our independent resources.
You shall be responsible for your actions in the event of your any unauthorized acts or omissions which can have or already have the capability to cause or incur any adverse results, loss in money or reputation or damages for which we can take any action against you, which includes legal recourse.