Extended due date of filing GSTR-3B monthly for the month of April 2021, where the original due date of filing was 20/05/2021. Interest ratewill be charged@9% for the cases where turnover is more than Rs. 5 Crores and no interest will be charged for the cases where turnover is upto 5 Crores, if filed upto 04th June 2021
Deposit of TDS, TCS& Equalization Levy deducted/collected for May 2021
Extendeddue date of Monthly payment for the month of April 2021 in GST PMT-06 under QRMP Scheme without having any interest liability
Due date of filing GSTR-8 E-commerce operatorfor TCS deducted in the month of May 2021
Payment of ESIC for the month May 2021
Payment of PF for month of May 2021
Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has relaxed the provision and allowed filing of ESI contribution for the month of April, 2021 upto June 15, 2021 instead of May 15, 2021
Due date for the payment of First Installment of Advance Tax for the AY 2022-23. (i.e., FY 2021-22)
Extended due date of filing CMP-08 with interest payment @9% p.a., where the original due date is 18th April, 2021
Extended Due date of GST-3B filing for the month of March 2021 for the taxpayer who have opted monthly filing and turnover is less than 5 crore. Interest will be charged @9% p.a. without having any late fees, if filed till 19th June 2021
Due date of GSTR-3B filing for the month of May 2021 for the taxpayer having turnover more than 5 crore, without having any late fees and interest liability
Extended Due date of GST-3B filing for the month of March 2021 for the taxpayer who have opted QRMP Scheme (Group A) and turnover is less than 5 crore. Interest will be charged @9% p.a. without having any late fees, if filed till 21st June 2021
Extended Due date of GST-3B filing for the month of March 2021 for the taxpayer who have opted QRMP Scheme (Group B) and turnover is less than 5 crore. Interest will be charged @9% p.a.without having any late fees, if filed till 23st June 2021.
Extended Due date of filing GSTR-1 for the month of May 2021 who have opted monthly filing, where original date of filing is 11th June 2021
Extended Due date of filing IFF Return for the month of May 2021 for the taxpayer opted QRMP Scheme, where original date of filing is 13th June 2021.
Extended Due date of filing Quarterly Statement of TDS for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 where the original date of filing is 31st May 2021
Extended Due date for filing a declaration of financial transactions (in Form No. 61A) as prescribed under sub-section (1) of section 285BA of the Act in respect of the fiscal year 2020-21
ExtendedDue date for reporting financial institutions to e-file the annual statement of reportable accounts required to be furnished under section 285BA(1)(k) (in Form No. 61B) for calendar year 2020
Due date for furnishing the statement of Equalization Levy in Form 1 for specified services related to FY 2020-21
Extended due date of linking Aadhar with PAN (extended from 31st March 2021 to 30th June 2021)
Due date ofFiling of Form DPT-3 for amount received by Company as deposits and/or non-deposits) which is outstanding as of 31st March, 2021
- Relaxation of filing of form PAS-6 and form-11 of LLP from 30/05/2021 to 31/07/2021 due to Covid-19:The MCA has issued General Circular Number 06/2021 and Number 07/2021 on 3rd May, 2021 allowing stakeholders to file various forms due for filing during 01/4/2021 to 31/05/2021 under the Companies Act, 2013/LLP Act, 2008 by 31st July, 2021 without payment of additional fees.
- In light of severe pandemic Income Tax Department has recently extended 14 important due dates. See the complete list here.
- The Income Tax Department is going to launch its new e-filing portal incometax.gov.in on 7th June, 2021. The new e-filing portal is aimed at providing taxpayer convenience and a modern, seamless experience to taxpayers. Hence existing E-Filing website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in will not be available from 1st to 6th June,2021. If you need to avail any e-filing service or submit a response, please do so by 31st May, 2021 or on our new portal www.incometax.gov.in 7th June, 2021 onwards.
- AmnestyScheme has organized by GST Department to providereliefto taxpayersregarding latefeeforpendingreturns from July 2017 to April 2021 if returns are filed between 01stJune to 31st August, 2021. Maximum Cap for late fees are mentioned below:
- 500 per return if output tax liability is Nil
- 1,000 per Returnif having any output tax liability.
- Further late fees has been capped with limited liability of late fees for each Return:
- If Return is for Nil Outward supply or Nil tax liability then maximum late fees is Rs. 500.
- If Turnover is upto Rs. 1.5 crore and having any tax liability then maximum late fees is Rs. 2,000.
- If Turnover is upto Rs. 1.5 crore but less than 5 crore and having any tax liability then maximum late is Rs. 5,000.
- Further GST Department allows taxpayers to file the return through EVC instead of DSC upto 31st August, 2021.
Note: The above due dates can be changed by authorities due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic or due to any other reason or correction if needed. so it is advisable for readers to follow our social media handles for real-time updates. For real-time & quick update please join our Telegram group which we have recently created, “link to join”
The above due date list is not exhaustive, it is designed for our clientele hence we might have excluded few compliance due dates that are not relevant for them or in general. In case you need to enquire about any due date, please feel free to reach us.