File before 10th July & Avail Flat 10% Off.
Advantages of Income Tax Return Filing
Process of ITR Filing
Share basic information such as PAN, Aadhar Card, and current address
Details of all the bank accounts maintained in the previous year
Salary Details, Rental Income Details Income from Investments (like FDs, Savings Bank Accounts), details in regard to any assets sold (Property, Shares, Mutual Funds etc)
Tax Saving Details
Any tax saving investments made or deductions claimed against various incomes
Tax Payment Info
Details regarding any advance tax payments, self assessment tax or TDS
- Who should file an ITR?
- For FY 2022-23, if your annual gross total income (before allowing any deductions under section 80C to 80U) exceeds ₹ 2.5 lakh (₹ 3 lakh for those aged 60 years and above & 5 lakhs for 80 years & above) you must file an income tax return in India.
- You must also file a tax return if excess TDS has been deducted and you want to claim a refund.
- Deposited more than Rs. 1 Crore in current accounts during the year
- Electricity expense more than Rs. 1 lakh during the year
- Incurred Foreign travel expenditure more than 2lakh or
- Want to carry forward Profession or Business loss or Capital gain loss
- Beneficial owner or beneficiary of any assets outside India or signing authority in any account located outside India (including financial interest)
- Residing in specified area and incurred Rs 50,000 or more on electricity expense and “having immovable property or vehicle (other than 2 wheeled) or foreign travel expenditure or credit card or club membership (Entrance Fee > Rs 25,000)”
- Why File with Us?
- All ITRs reviewed by a Chartered Accountant before filing
- We don’t just process; we analyze, verify and then file- ensuring correctness and maximum benefit to assessee
- Dedicated specialist to answer all your questions, not only today, but round the year
- Filing only after you check and approve the computation
- Advisory on tax planning and choosing between New and Old Tax Regime.
- Accuracy Rate of 99.6%
Income Tax Return Plans for Individuals
Income Tax Return Plans for Self Employed and Professionals
* All Prices Exclusive of GST
* Terms & Conditions Apply
* More than 200 transactions in case of Traders & Business Returns to be charged separately
* Special Corporate Discounts Available for 10 or more returns, contact us at email@example.com