Advantages of Income Tax Return Filing
Process of ITR Filing
Share basic information such as PAN, Aadhar Card, and current address
Details of all the bank accounts maintained in the previous year
Salary Details, Rental Income Details Income from Investments (like FDs, Savings Bank Accounts), details in regard to any assets sold (Property, Shares, Mutual Funds etc)
Tax Saving Details
Any tax saving investments made or deductions claimed against various incomes
Tax Payment Info
Details regarding any advance tax payments or TDS
- Who should file an ITR?
- For FY 2018-19, if your annual gross total income (before allowing any deductions under section 80C to 80U) exceeds ₹ 2.5 lakh (₹ 3 lakh for those aged 60 years and above) you must file an income tax return in India.
- You must also file a tax return if excess TDS has been deducted and you want to claim a refund.
- If you are a super senior citizen i.e. 80 years or above, ITR needs to be filed only if your total annual gross income exceeds ₹5 lakh
- Why should you file an ITR?
- To avoid a late fee of ₹ 5,000 and avoid paying interest in taxes due
- To claim back the refund of taxes deducted over & above your tax liability
- Other benefits mentioned the top section of this page
Income Tax Return Plans for Individuals
Income Tax Return Plans for Self Employed and Professionals
* All Prices Exclusive of GST
* Terms & Conditions Apply
* More than 200 transactions in case of Traders & Business Returns to be charged separately
* Special Corporate Discounts Available for 10 or more returns, contact us at email@example.com
Tax Advisory On Call @ 599 only
- Schedule a 30 min phone call with StartUp Movers Expert
- For salaried individuals, freelancers, professionals & traders
- Includes advisory on Salary Income & Other Income, Capital Gains, Foreign Assets & Income Tax Notices